Saturday, February 20, 2016

Content Creator Extraordinaire

What is a “content creator extraordinaire”; is it a gifted writer, an innovative video creator, a sexy and smooth talking, podcast info creator; I really need to know, who or what is a “content creator extraordinaire”? I will tell you, right here and right now; if only, because inquiring minds need to know! :)

As an experienced writer, ad copy writer, and copywriter of almost forty-years, I sure know how to say what I want, and to say it so that most people would understand what I have to say! My communications, my message, my word copy, is totally and deliberately targeted at my intended audience. I am only talking to them; only writing for them; only creating for them; and no one else! 
My writings and content creations are extremely personalized and totally customized for my clients, and their respective audiences! I only create for them!

The creation of extraordinary content does not come easily or without cost to me; each word, is painstakingly, but lovingly crafted, so that anyone (my targeted readership) reading my words, will immediately realize the power within them; the persuasive power of mutual understandings, through targeted, and highly personalized communications. I write as if people matter; as if we all matter!

The reason for this moniker, is very simple; I would like to rank for these keywords, ahead of everyone else on those Google first page results. Not for any other reason, than to do it. I am not looking for fame or fortune, as I already have it. I am just playing around, and Google search results, just happen to be my favourite playground. As you can see, I can easily achieve Google first page results.

Words, videos, sounds, and images are all brought together to produce an aesthetic creation of sensual delight. All our senses, including, our feelings and imaginations, are stimulated by any creative content that is of high quality and, one that communicates to us on a personal and transformative level. You see, the truth is, that well-written quality content is transcendent and, it resonates at the core of our very being! It is immediately uplifting, engaging, and moves us rhythmically towards the writers’ final destination…mutual understandings.

My reader, you; my viewer and listener, you; is what keeps me going and keeps my wanting to become a better writer. Nothing else matters to me! I create for you; in order to serve your desire for knowledge, wisdom, and even entertainment. Additionally, the reason I truthfully consider myself a content creator extraordinaire, is that I am a dedicated independent research scholar and prolific writer; unbounded by monetary constraints, such as needing to sell or make money for a living!

I write for passion, and NOT for the God Almighty Dollar! I take my time, I do my research, I double check my facts, and then, I begin to write; and NOT, with a written outline; BUT, with what’s truly in my heart, mind and soul; I write, the words flow, and I create an extraordinary piece of content; one, that I hope last the centuries…this is my personal definition for “content creator extraordinaire”.

Below is what I was able to achieve with this posting. I was able to get this content, for my targeted keywords on the first page within 3 minutes flat. 4th spot, just under Craigslist, Jotform and LinkedIn! The first screen capture is what the page was like before my posting, and the other after it.

Here are a few screen captures of where a video I created of the same title as this article, landed on the first page.



Here is my video of my first page ranking:



No comments:

Post a Comment